# 1
From the heart,
My mom once told me you should never begin a relationship with a lie. Speak the truth, she said. Those words stayed with me for years, and I honestly believe they are one of the truest things she's ever taught me.
That's when i started thinking abt you.
I imagined countless ways of telling you my truth - once we finally met. I rehearsed those conversations in my mind a thousand times. But every time it was me getting scared or abandoning the idea or thinking that silence is better, easier but then again I tell myself that no no you have to be honest and that you deserve to know .....
Today though i was sitting by the window, reading a book named "Norwegian Woods" by "Haruki Murakami" ( and let me tell what an amazing book........... by the way do you read books ?)
Anyway, somewhere between the pages , an idea came into my mind :
If i am not brave enough to tell you the truth, maybe i can just write it down!
So here I am.
You are probably thinking What a crazy girl.
Maybe i am.
But writing has always been my superpower . When i can't say something out loud, i write it. Words have always been kinder to me than my own voice.
I don't know if these letters will ever reach you.
But at least they'll be out of my heart.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll make it a little easier to breathe.
Now you're probably wondering what could possibly be so difficult that I can't simply look you in the eye and tell you.
Trust me, boy...
Fasten your seat belt. This is going to be one hell of a ride.
For today, though, this is enough. See you in the next letter.
Yours truly,
the girl who writes.

Comments
Post a Comment